Refer an Amazon Delivery Partner and Be Rewarded
Do you know of a business who would benefit from a community-focused partnership with Amazon? We're looking for ambitious owners who are ready to grow their business. Now you can earn $500 for every partner referral that successfully launches as a delivery partner
The Amazon Delivery Partner program empowers business owners to utilize their existing staff, infrastructure, and resources to earn additional revenue by delivering packages to their communities. No upfront investment required and powered by Amazon's technology and with the support of a dedicated program team, this opportunity allows business owners to earn additional revenue with every successful package delivered in their local community.
We are currently only accepting referrals for businesses located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
Delivery Partner Referral Program Terms
- A total of $500 will be awarded for every successful Delivery Partner referral. Referrals should only be made to your personal connections who have never previously been Delivery Partners. A successful referral is considered a Delivery Partner who completes onboarding, launches, and has been delivering packages for at least 8 weeks.
- The Delivery Partner referral bonuses will only be eligible for referrals submitted before July 1, 2022 unless extended.
- To protect the referred business' privacy, no status updates about the business' standing will be shared with the referrer.
- US Amazon employees must be in good standing with Amazon at the time of payment, or they will lose their right to the referral bonus.
- Delivery Partner eligibility and approval is determined at Amazon's sole discretion and is not guaranteed. Amazon reserves the right to cancel or change this program at any time for any reason, and to make available certain promotions with different rewards available to other Delivery Partners. Full terms and conditions are linked at the bottom of the referral form.