Clinical Supply Management Solution
Unprecedented visibility into all your studies through a single, big data platform that seamlessly integrates with PULSE IRT and that can host all of your Phase I, IV and investigator sponsored trials.
- An enterprise-level clinical supplies management technology
- Developed, supported, and maintained by customer-obsessed endpoint professionals
- Inspired by client needs for supplies management in IRT & non-IRT studies
- Improves product expiry management with brite stock inventory and just-in-time labeling/packaging capabilities
- Integrates with other eClinical technologies
- Improves the patient experience and site performance
Download the Brochure
DRIVE Advanced Capabilities
Technology is one advantage clinical trial professionals use to outperform their competitors and get drugs to market sooner. Through interactions with clients, endpoint developed a suite of advanced capabilities for DRIVE that give clinical professionals the edge they need to succeed in a highly competitive industry.
Efficient management of a clinical supply chain enables companies to improve the patient and site experience, minimize waste, reduce costs, and improve the productivity of clinical trials. DRIVE was developed to provide that value to endpoint clients.
The complexity of clinical trials requires technologies that give clinical supplies professionals full visibility, traceability, and control of inventory at the manufacturing, depot, site, and patient levels. DRIVE exists to satisfy those needs.