We have partnered with GamblingCompliance to provide eLearning as part of our wider internal training programme to maintain our high standards. This allows us to reinforce our culture of compliance and not only meet, but exceed, obligations. The courses are graded so the level of training can be provided on a risk basis, depending on the role. The service is easy to manage and the team are always on hand to help."
Money Laundering Reporting Officer, Online Casino
View VIP Webinar
VIP Management Webinar Recording
From London to Macau to Melbourne, VIPs form a significant part of gambling operators' businesses. However, it is far from clear whether VIP needs are being managed correctly when it comes to identifying problem gambling.
GamblingCompliance hosted a live panel discussion examining the changing approaches to the responsible management of VIPs and the unique social responsibility challenges they present.
The topics covered include:
- What do we know about problem gambling at the VIP level?
- Are VIPs sheltered from social responsibility obligations that are present elsewhere within operators?
- What are the tensions between activation (and re-activation) of VIPs and responsible gambling?
- How does the treatment of land-based VIP customers and online VIPs differ and what lessons can be learned?
- With increased regulatory scrutiny, how will the role of VIP manager be changing?