How Mature Are Your Health System's Value Analysis Decision-Making Processes?
This white paper explains how health systems can mature from making event-based decisions to creating and sustaining a value-based culture of collaboration.
Entitled Total Value Management: The Evolution of Value Analysis, it describes the five phases of decision-making maturity at work within the modern health system, allowing organizations to:
- Understand “value” holistically, strategically, and within a healthcare-specific context.
- Determine the effectiveness of value-adjacent efforts.
- Identify the people, processes, data, and technologies necessary to improve value analysis.
- Align financial, operational, and qualitative objectives.
- Nurture rigorous, unbiased, and evidence-based decision-making.
The white paper was written by:
- Dee Donatelli, Director of Value Analysis Consulting for TractManager
- Mark Kestner, Chief Medical Officer of TractManager
- Winifred Hayes, Founder of Hayes, Inc.
- Kristin Stitt, Value Analysis Consulting Manager for TractManager