Cybersecurity continues to stay in the spotlight due to the ever-changing threat landscape.
Today in 2020, hackers have taken advantage of organisations working remotely, with some companies not having proper security measures in place, and other softening their cybersecurity posture to work efficiently whilst remote.
Join Eze Castle Integration and Drawbridge Partners to discuss the top cybersecurity gaps in 2020 and steps to fix them.
Topics for discussion include:
- New methods of cyber-attacks we're seeing across the industry in the wake of COVID-19
- Top cybersecurity gaps and actionable steps to avoid them
- Must-have tools, technologies and training for protecting both a distributed and centralised workforce
- Jamie Smith, Director, International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Simon Eyre, Managing Director, Drawbridge Partners
- Dean Hill, Executive Director, Eze Castle Integration
Top Cybersecurity Gaps in 2020
and How to Avoid Them
Wednesday, 14th October 2020
3:00 PM HKT
Webinar ~ 30 mins
This event has now passed.
You can access the webinar recording here.