A Guide to Outsourcing Functions and Third-Party Risk Management
in a Modernised, Digital Workplace
Tuesday, 15th September
10:00 am ET; 3:00 pm BST
Webinar ~ 30 mins
This year's spontaneous, prolonged period of remote working has been an unexpected catalyst for embracing technology, to support the changing operational requirements of Investment firms worldwide. And, as a result, the outsourcing landscape has shifted significantly.
Investment firms looking to adapt and evolve to a modernised digital workplace are encouraged to reconsider their outsourcing and third-party risk management practices, to drive this change in a secure and efficient manner. Join Eze Castle Integration and EisnerAmper for a discussion on outsourcing best practices for the future, including the following points of discussion:
- How reliance on technology providers has changed in 2020
- Third party risk management tips for the new digital workplace
- What to build vs. what to outsource going forward?
- Building an outsourcing model built to survive pandemics
- Technological developments that have occurred in response to COVID-19
- Tools and techniques firms can use today to improve operational efficiency
- Rich Itri, Senior Vice President, Eze Castle Integration
- Rob Mirsky, UK Managing Partner and Head of Asset Management, EisnerAmper
- Jamie Smith, Director of International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
This event has now passed, you can view the recording here.
For upcoming webinars and events. please take a look at our events calendar.