Home Security Do's & Don'ts
for Safe Remote Working
Wednesday, 29th April, 2020
4:00 pm HKT & SGT
Webinar: 30 mins
Join Eze Castle Integration's technology enthusiasts and security expert from PwC's Dark Lab for a 30 minute webinar outlining best practices to maintain a strong security posture while working from home.
Remote work has been gaining in popularity worldwide over the past several years, but now we're seeing unprecedented numbers of employees working remotely due to the spread of COVID-19.
While advances in technology and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams make it easier for employees to carry out their day-to-day job functions, we must be cognizant of potential security threats while working remote.
Points of Discussion:
- Current Phishing Scams to Look Out For
- Security Tips on: Remote Access, Home Network, IoT Devices & WiFi Management
- Michael Steinkuhl, Director, APAC, Eze Castle Integration
- Jamie Smith, Director of International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Kok Tin Gan, Partner, PwC's Dark Lab
This event has now passed. Please take a look at our events page for upcoming webinars.