Tuesday, 21st January 2020
11: 00 AM | HKT/SGT
Webinar: 30 minutes
The future is cloudy and that's a good thing. According to our 2019 Global Technology Survey, 64% of firms are currently using a cloud platform. And, with countless benefits such as cyber risk management, regulatory compliance, application integration and much more, an additional 25% of firms are planning to migrate to the cloud within the next two years.
Whether your business has already taken the leap or is considering cloud migration, it's worth stopping to think about what the future of cloud holds as we enter 2020, to ensure long term growth and success for your firm.
Join cloud technology enthusiasts from Eze Castle Integration for a webinar on Tuesday, 21 January as they explore the vision for cloud and share best practices vital for investment firms in 2020.
Key points of discussion to include:
- A view of 2020: what's in store for cloud computing
- Ensuring effective usage and adoption of the cloud
- Operational outlook for cloud IT infrastructure investment
- Tips for investment firms preparing for and continuing their cloud journey
- Jamie Smith, Director, International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Robert Gee, Director, Cloud Infrastructure, Eze Castle Integration
- Amisha Shah, Marketing Executive, Eze Castle Integration