JOIN US FOR AN EZE SEMINAR
With cyber risks mounting and cloud-based services multiplying, it is critical to stay up to date on cyber advancements and best practices to ensure you’re operating safely and securely.
Join Eze Castle Integration and industry IT experts on November 12th to discuss the evolving role of IT in the investment management field. Topics to be discussed include:
Panel #1: Third Party Risk Management: Evaluating, Managing and Monitoring in a Complex Outsourced Environment
Investment firms are increasingly drawn to outsourcing to manage complex technology and operational requirements, which comes a range of benefits and potential risks. This panel will dive into how firms can effectively evaluate, manage and monitor third parties to mitigate risk.
- Mary Beth Hamilton, Eze Castle Integration (moderator)
- Art Murphy, Senior Vice President, BTIG
- Ed Fasano, Partner, Titan Regulation & Advisory
- Viktor Tadijanovic, Chief Technology Officer, Drawbridge Partners
- Bob Shaw, VP of Technical Architecture, Eze Castle Integration
Whether you’re building out your security framework, revamping your existing strategy, or want to stay up to date on the most advanced tools and techniques in cybersecurity, this panel will give you an overview of basic to advanced cybersecurity techniques specific to the investment management industry.
- Dan Jones, Eze Castle Integration (moderator)
- Chris Turek, Chief Information Officer, Evercore
- John Carbine, Chief Technology Officer, TIG Advisors
- Steve Schoener, Chief Technology Officer, Eze Castle Integration
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
3:30 - 6:30 PM
(Panel runs 3:45 - 5:30 p.m.)
The Harvard Club
35 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036