3pm BST | 10am EDT
Webinar | 30 mins
More than ever, firms in today's alternative investment management landscape are drawn to outsourcing. Partnering with a trusted expert to manage complex technology and operational requirements has enabled businesses to reach new heights.
While the benefits of outsourcing are vast, it comes with a range of considerations. Hence firms are encouraged to conduct thorough due diligence processes to reap the full benefits of outsourcing.
Please join experts from global managed IT services provider, Eze Castle Integration as they host an informative webinar at 3pm BST | 10am EDT on Tuesday, 23rd July, to explore due diligence best practices.
Points of discussion to include:
- Questions you should be asking for effective due diligence and oversight
- Next: Assessing findings from due diligence
- Vendor due diligence: what to look out for
- Best practices for structuring outsourcing agreements
- Matt Donahue, BCP & Cyber Security Manager, Eze Castle Integration
- Jamie Smith, Director, International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- Lee Robertson, Commercial Director, Eze Castle Integration
- James Delaney, Director, The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)