Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) recently delayed its full implementation of their new Time-of-Use (TOU) rate structure until Spring of 2021.
Hear from Procure America, in partnership with Avenu Insights & Analytics, as we discuss the financial impact of the decision on California organizations and the options that are available.
We will be discussing:
- Impacts of the delay in implementation of New Time-of-Use structure by PG&E
- Limitations of relying on an annual-only analysis from PG&E to determine rate adjustments
- Comparison of “Old Rate” vs “New Rate” implications
- An optimal approach for analyzing rate structure based on time of year (daily, weekly, & monthly analysis)
- Timetable for “opting-in and opting-out” of the rate structures
- Potential savings your jurisdiction can obtain if you ACT NOW
Sign up today to reserve you seat!
Webinar: Financial Impacts of PG&E's Delay in New Time of Use Rate Structure
10:00 AM PST — April 23, 2020