Local governments are constantly reacting to the challenges and regulatory disruption caused by the sharing economy — particularly in the areas of short-term rentals and ride sharing. Join us for a FREE Webinar to learn more about how local government are taking creative approaches to balancing regulation and innovation in this evolving industry.
You’ll learn about:
- The impacts of revenue sourcing and lack of compliance
- Key ways to prioritize involvement given limited resources
- Opportunities for collaboration amongst cities to develop and advocate for more effective policy and regulatory responses
- Strategies for addressing data gaps in order to support evidence-based decision making
- A roadmap for monitoring and regulating
The next few years are critical for determining how to respond to this evolving industry and proactively develop a strategy that efficiently advances urban sustainability.
Sign up today!
Webinar- Sharing Economy:
The Upside of Disrupting
1:00PM ET — October 17, 2019