Join our October 25 webinar to hear how to tune your revenue operation and minimize these costs. Christy Cato, vice president of tax administration and licensing, will present ideas for local government to use. With Christy will be Jeff Downes, city manager of Vestavia Hills, Alabama, who will describe steps his city has taken to improve revenue management.
This free presentation will cover:
- Trends in revenue collections
- Planning for peaks and valleys in revenue
- Thoughts on reporting requirements and their cost implications
- Effective ways to handle delinquency
- Low-cost compliance ideas
Sign up today to reserve your seat!