Learn how to apply the butterfly effect by making minor changes in the front-end of your revenue cycle to eliminate denials, increase POS collections and improve patient satisfaction, causing major financial improvements.
Join CAHAM for a one-hour webinar, hosted by revenue cycle expert and AccuReg executive Clint Jones.
We’ll break down how Magnolia Regional Health Center used the butterfly effect to impact patient access, leading to a 50% reduction in denials, 600% increase in cash collections and 90th percentile patient satisfaction.
Mark Your Calendar: December 17, 2020 @12:00PM PT
You’ll learn how to put the butterfly effect to work in the front-end of your revenue cycle to:
- Predict, identify and prevent denial-causing errors
- Reverse cash and collections problems
- Drive higher collections from patients and payers
- Deliver accurate patient estimates that grow revenue from patient collections
- Automate and streamline the process for prior authorizations