“The smart glasses market is real and tangible for enterprises”
The smart glasses market is no longer a hazy, futuristic idea. Its impact is very real and tangible for many enterprises -- from aircraft manufacturers to call centers. How far-reaching? Forrester reports:
- By 2025 — 8% of all US workers will use smart glasses in their jobs
- In two years — 2.6 million workers in the US will be equipped with smart glasses
- Through 2025 — more than $30 billion will be spent on smart glasses hardware
There's a lot to know at this early stage in the market. Whether you employ maintenance workers or aircraft mechanics, APX Labs is uniquely positioned to help.
What the new Forrester Report says about APX Labs:
- APX was rated as the "largest and most prominent of a group of companies providing smart glasses applications…"
- "GE's aviation engineers use APX Labs' Skylight software and smart glasses to power real-time, first-person collaboration."
- "Boeing engineers use smart glasses with software from APX Labs to gain hands-free access to engineering specifications and assembly instructions in real time."
- APX Labs "offers applications to empower workflows like complex assembly, maintenance, material handling, and field service. Its applications work across hardware platforms while also integrating into Salesforce to summon real-time CRM data; it also integrates with various other back-end systems."
Is your enterprise destined to use these devices to drive productivity, quality, and worker satisfaction? Download the Forrester Report and Forecast: "How Enterprise Smart Glasses Will Drive Workforce Enablement." Highlights include:
- Top 10 jobs best suited for smart glasses – key job roles
- Top vendors for smart glass pilot program – hardware and software
- How to use Proof of Concept to operationalize your smart glasses strategy
Complete the form to get the know-how you need.