DATE: Sept 27, 2023
TIME: 1:00 EST
DURATION: 1 HOUR
PRESENTER: Nick Kramer
Learn how to supercharge your Scrum team with Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Join us for this free webinar as Nick Kramer, experienced Agile consultant, trainer, and Agile Steam Lead, demystifies AI and discusses how AI can boost your Scrum team's productivity and efficiency. In this session, Nick discusses:
- Writing Effective Prompts for AI
- Communicating with AI
- Writing clear, concise prompts
- Examples of good and bad prompts
- Interpreting AI responses
- Using AI for Team Building
- Using AI to improve team dynamics
- AI tools for sentiment analysis during meetings
- AI-driven team-building activities
- Incorporating AI Scrum
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- The Ethical Implications and Challenges of Using AI
- Data privacy, bias in AI, and the importance of human oversight
At the conclusion, Nick will welcome your questions.
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Team Leaders
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
About the presenter: Nick Kramer brings more than 15 years of real-life Agile experience to every class he creates and teaches. In his career, he has been an Agile Trainer, Agile Coach, Leadership Coach, Scrum Master, and Product Owner who has trained more than 10,000 people. He is a firm believer in driving innovation within organizations by harnessing the power of the team through a Design Thinking approach.
Nick prides himself on making Agile ‘Fun and Simple.’ His philosophy is that team members should enjoy coming to work and find creative ways to connect with their organization’s value stream.