- Learn how to publicly communicate up-to-date information on COVID and the flu this year, with a focus on patients of color.
- Upon completion, you will be provided information on health education opportunities in your community.
- Modules are easy and self-paced.
- Each lesson is only 30-40 minutes.
- If you have already received training on a topic, becoming an Ambassador is even easier!
Modules currently available include ones focused on Flu vaccination, Covid-19, and Lupus. Given continued flu vaccine inequities, severe illness and hospitalization have been shown to be more common among people of color. Diabetes and Clinical Trial modules are coming soon.
The 3-Step CPA Process
- Fill out the Form
- Click "Continue" or check your inbox
- Finish signing up on Teachable
Community Pharmacist Ambassadors serve as health educators outside of the pharmacy, providing sound health information and increasing public recognition of the vital role pharmacists can play in health promotion. As part of the program, pharmacists can be connected to community partners.
Pharmacists can play a critical role in promoting health and providing health care in underserved communities of color. That's why the National Minority Quality Forum's Center for Sustainable Health Care Quality and Equity and NOVA Scripts Central launched the Community Pharmacist Ambassadors program. Join us today!