This Dialogue will serve as a unique opportunity to discuss how the knowledge, experience, technological innovations and long-standing agricultural best practices in U.S. agriculture play an important role in advancing the sustainable food systems of the future. You are invited to be part of these key conversations with U.S. producers who represent a diverse body of agricultural practices—from food animal to aquaculture to specialty and row crops to wine—from every corner of the United States.
The morning will feature highly interactive breakout discussion groups, which will enable participants to discuss and exchange experiences and ideas. Dialogue participants will have an opportunity to tackle U.S. agriculture's role in addressing the Five Action Tracks of the United Nations Food Systems Summit:
• Action Track 1: Ensure access to safe and nutritious food for all
• Action Track 2: Shift to sustainable consumption patterns
• Action Track 3: Boost nature-positive production
• Action Track 4: Advance equitable livelihoods
• Action Track 5: Build resilience for vulnerabilities, shocks and stress
I am a producer of:
AlfalfaBeef – CowBeef – CalfCornCottonEggHayLambMiloMushroomsPorkPoultry – ChickenPoultry - TurkeySorghumSoybeansSpecialty – Fruits/VegetablesSpecialty – OtherSugarbeetsTree fruitTree nutsWheatWoolOther
If you have any questions, please contact Krista De Groot at email@example.com.