BaroShear K45 Processing System
Instantly create shelf stable nanoemulsions of CBD oil in Water
Increase bioavailability for absorption with superior solubility
Preserve CBD product integrity by relying on physics vs. chemistry
Destroy harmful pathogens and spoilage organisms
Oil and Water DO Mix
Efficient Preparation of High Quality, Water-Soluble, Nanoemulsions of CBD Oil
The BaroShear K45™ Processing System utilizes Pressure Biosciences Inc.'s proprietary Ultra Shear Technology™ (UST™) to produce nanoscale mixtures (i.e. nanoemulsions) of otherwise immiscible fluids - such as CBD oil in water.
Our unique Ultra Shear Technology Platform uses ultra-high pressure and intense shear forces to break oil drops into millions of ultra-small (nano) oil droplets that are highly water soluble for infusion into beverages, cosmetics, nutraceuticals and other products.
The resulting nanoemulsions created with Ultra Shear Technology (UST) will:
- Have superior aesthetic, texture, stability, and overall quality when used in creams, food, beverages, etc.
- Greatly increase CBD absorption, resulting in significantly improved bioavailability
- Enable safer and more accurate dosing of all CBD-infused products
- Provide a significant cost savings for both manufacturers and consumers
- Require only small amounts of FDA-approved food grade stabilizers
UST Platform | BaroShear K45
With a throughput of approximately 1 liter per hour, the BaroShear K45 is well suited for processing small to moderate amounts of CBD oil to nanoemulsion levels with minimal product loss.
UST processing, combined with built-in temperature control can destroy spoilage organisms and harmful pathogens.
The proprietary features of the BaroShear K45 provide a highly controlled manufacturing process, yielding a more uniform and higher quality product than other shearing devices