Tell Us What You Copy and Help Support New British Music


If your school is covered by the Schools Printed Music Licence (check at: to make copies and arrangements of your favourite music then you can help us by completing this form.

Tell us what published sheet music you have copied in school and we will use the information to pay music publishers, composers and songwriters.



If you want to contact us about this please email or call on 020 7400 3100