Survey of Healthcare Delivery Organization CIOs Finds Migration Plus Archiving Strongly Favored Over Either Migration or Archiving
Galen Healthcare Solutions, in partnership with healthsystemCIO, released new data from a survey of healthcare delivery organization CIOs on trends, best practices and decommissioning priorities regarding their healthcare information technology and system portfolios.
- Legacy Systems Demand CIOs Attention
- Almost all CIOs are Pursuing Application Portfolio Rationalization
- Semantic Management is Invaluable to Data Migration Efforts
- Data Conversion and Data Retention are Not Mutually Exclusive
- Balancing Data Availability and Legal Liability
is a Challenge in Decommissioning