Petersen remains open as a piece of critical infrastructure during the COVID-19 Pandemic, more information below.
Fuel & Lubes
Dear Valued Customer,
At Petersen Oil, we are continuing to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak. We wanted to keep you updated with precautions that we are taking, and continuously monitoring, with regards to the health and wellbeing of our staff, our customers and our business continuation. We realize that we are an integral part of the key transportation support for goods and services and emergency functions throughout the economy and infrastructure.
As always our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, our customers, the public and their families. We are following and communicating the CDC and the State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services interim recommendations and guidelines for the COVID-19 situation. In addition, we have implemented the following protocol to our teams:
- eliminating all unnecessary travel
- increasing sanitation at a corporate and office level
- eliminating gatherings/meetings of 10 people or more
- increased use of online/virtual meeting and communication tools to facilitate high service levels
- reducing non – essential visitation of suppliers and other personnel to our offices
- increasing off site / at home work including work space distancing
- continued education on CDC recommendations
We understand that the situation continues to evolve and we will be organized and communicative as it does, to both our employees and our customers. Our Emergency Management Team led by our senior management and leaders from HR, Safety, Transportation, Operations and Information Technology will continue to monitor the changing landscape of the situation.