We are excited to announce Oregon AFSCME SMART Center, a new way for member leaders and all Oregon AFSCME represented workers to connect with and engage in our Union.
The SMART Center leverages digital channels like chat, email, and knowledge libraries to expand our reach and availability to our members.
Resources for Leaders
- Access to experts whose main focus is to answer questions and assist leaders quickly.
- Active training for stewards. Staff will work with leaders to assist with difficult cases, including meeting prep and meeting attendance via phone if necessary.
- Track the needs of stewards to identify training opportunities.
- Track systemic representation issues.
- Assist with contract and benefit questions.
Monday - Friday (except holidays)
9:00am - 5:00pm
We respond within 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
Chat with us
Available Monday - Friday
Search our knowledge articles to get quick answers to common questions