Develop and nurture markets. Responsible for reaching revenue and profitability targets in specific regions worldwide.
- Sign up new and recurring clients.
- Generate long-lasting relationships with clients, build and nurture effective network.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for projects that are workable for internal teams. Manage client expectations. Joint responsibility with audit to carry out project according to agreement.
- Serve as the (C-level) link of communication between customers and internal teams. Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers.
- Establish and adjust fee/prices in cooperation with Director
- Responsible for allocating Sales/Marketing budget (conferences, events, round table sessions) and inviting prospects/clients for events with support of Global Event Manager.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new clients. Identifies emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware competition status.
Sales target: ca. € 1.500.000
Fully responsible for setting project fee/price
- Proven experience as account manager / sales manager
- German speaking
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels including C-level.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
The position is for 40 hours a week. The working hours are between 08:00 and 18:0. the position is to be filled as soon as possible. A pre screening (VOG + BKR) is part of the application procedure.
Interested in joining our team? Please send your CV and motivatin to our HR department: HR@transparent.nl