Home Health professionals are the most mobile healthcare workers. While rarely in front of a computer, they need to communicate urgent information to colleagues throughout the day. Many have turned to texting to meet this need. However, texting is not secure and exposes organizations to potential HIPAA violations and fines. Teams are now using Lua Mobile Messaging to manage their HIPAA compliant communications in the field and with patients.
If HIPAA-compliant messaging is right for your agency, submit the form for you free Lua trial.
Home Health Use Cases
- Enhance Care Coordination
- Communicate with Patients and Families
- Share and Control Data
- Send Quick Status Updates, Documents, Pictures and more
- Deliver Urgent Broadcasts and Alerts
- Improve Operations and Dispatch of Mobile Providers
Download the PDF to learn more
Request a Free 30 Day Trial
Copyright Lua Technologies, Inc. 2017