Cliff Edge: is Britain Ready for No Deal?
With the odds seemingly stacked against the UK being able to secure an advantageous future trading relationship with Europe, attention turns to the prospect of a no deal.
Portland has assembled a distinguished group of contributors to examine what a no deal might mean for Britain, and if we’re ready for it.
- Victoria Dean, Partner and Head of Brexit, Portland
- Chris Davies, Associate Partner, Korn ferry
- RT Hon. Iain Duncan Smith, MP, Former Leader of the Conservative Party
- RT Hon. Michael Portillo, Former Minister and Secretary of State for Defence
- Fergus McReynolds and Namali Mackay, EEF
- Hannah Bardell, MP, Scottish National Party
- Tony Connelly, Europe Editor, RTÉ
- Radek Sikorski, Senior Advisor, Centre of European Studies at Harvard University
- Joe Owen, Senior Researcher, Institute for Government