Signing up for online services is a simple 3 step process that grants you access to your most vital information, wherever and whenever you need it!
Step 1: Fill out the form to the right.
Step 2: Receive an email with your password, and a letter* with your Login ID.
Step 3: Log into CTC Connect using the details that were sent to you.
Features of CTC Connect
- View your portfolio value
- View recent transactions
- Change your address and personal details
*Wondering why we mail you your login details? We take your privacy very seriously. Sending your credentials by mail helps protect your personal information, offering you the same high security you can expect from CTC Connect.
Sign Up for CTC Connect Online Services!
I consent to Community Trust Company ("CTC"), and its agents and representatives, collecting, using, and disclosing my personal information provided in connection with this Application, and any changes or additions to this information provided in the future, for the purposes of:
- providing me, or a third party for whom I am acting, with CTC products and services that I have applied for or may apply for in the future and providing information to suppliers of products and services to me or CTC in connection with providing these CTC products and services;
- understanding my needs and determining the suitability of products and services for me; determining my eligibility for these products and services;
- establishing my identity; verifying information provided by me with third parties including my employer and other financial institutions, verifying information provided by third parties; administering the Account; and making sure my records are kept separate from others with the same name;
- protecting me, a third party for whom I am acting, or CTC from error and fraud such as identity theft;
- collecting a debt owed to CTC;
- transferring or selling CTC assets, such as in an acquisition, merger, loan syndication, securitization of loans, or sale of loans;
- complying with legal requirements, including money laundering laws and regulations.
I consent to CTC, and its agents and representatives, disclosing my personal information to:
- suppliers of products and services to me or CTC, including data service providers, cheque printers, card manufacturers, affiliates of CTC, provincial or national central Financial Institutions or trade associations, in connection with providing and administering my Account and other products and services provided to me, or a third party for whom I am acting;
- participants in the payment and clearing systems in connection with providing or administering my Account and other products and services provided to me or a third party for whom I am acting, and to other financial institutions that I request pay cheques drawn on CTC;
If there is more than 1 Applicant, I consent to CTC disclosing information about the Account as instructed by either/any 1 of the Applicants.
CTC is committed to protecting the personal information of our clients. Personal information obtained in the course of doing business with you is not collected, used or disclosed except in compliance with governing legislation, including Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
If you have questions about the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by CTC, please contact us at 1-800-268-1576.