Connect With Us
Online courses for teachers
Earn CEUs from any location
ProTrain partners with hundreds of colleges and universities nationwide to offer high-quality online courses, many aimed towards professional educators to meeting continuing education and professional development needs.
It's easy to find the right course for you - and you can participate from any location at any time as well as take as much or as little time to complete the course you need, because our online courses are asynchronous.
Registering and completing our online learning is easy. Our Training Assessment Managers can help you through the entire process - from registration to completion.
Here's of list of courses tailored to professional educators:
Below are some additional courses:
- Using Universal Design in Rapid Prototyping Instructional Design,
- Smart Board 101,
- Smart Board Tools and Resources,
- Project Based Learning Strategies and Tools.
- Conflict Management for Teachers and Educational Support Personnel,
- Online Safety in a 21st Century Classroom and Beyond,
- Using Response Systems Easily and Effectively in the Classroom,
- Using Google Docs and Google Drive 101,
- Creating a Global Classroom,
- Grant Writing for Teachers and Educational Support Personnel,
- Teaching Successfully in a Web 2.0 Classroom,
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Teachers,
- Successfully and Easily Supporting the Advanced Learner (or Gifted Kids Need Support Too…),
- Effective, Efficient and… Successful Parent/Teacher Conferences,
- Culturally Sensitive 21st Century Teaching and Learning,
- Introduction to Prezi in the Classroom, and
- Students as Content Creators
Click here to see all the courses offered by ProTrain and its partners - and find a course or two that meet your professional or personal learning goals.
Check out this video about our online courses for teachers!