Search for Renewable Energy IRRs Leads to Market Expansion and Operating Efficiency Focus
Download Mercatus’ highly-anticipated Energy Insights Trend Report. The trend report analyzes aggregated anonymized data on customer renewable energy investments managed by the Mercatus Cloud-based system for energy investment lifecycle management (ILM).
Find out why:
- The cost reductions associated with renewable energy technologies mostly benefit energy consumers and not developers.
- Lower costs and tighter margins has resulted in more MW/$ invested coming online than ever before.
- Lower power prices have made renewable energy projects increasingly competitive with traditional fuel sources, expanding energy demand.
- Demand for renewable energy is emerging from new segments – most prominently corporate investors and off-takers.
- Renewables remain on a growth trajectory due to declines in prices.
- Energy companies continue to diversify their development into new geographies and technologies.
- There is a pressing need for downstream energy companies to maximize operational efficiency.