Our Free Brochure!
Automotive Rotor Treatment Benefits
from Precision Induction Heating
A Simple, Cost-effective Heating Method for Drying and Curing
Protective coatings used on automotive brake rotors provide a more durable and visually appealing product by reducing rust and corrosion. Once protective coatings are applied, they are dried or cured in an oven.
Induction Heating Benefits Your Process:
- Provides the correct temperature across the rotor
- Each rotor has the same cure process
- Safe and effective: a flame-less concentrated heat energy
- Versatile: coils can be configured to any rotor size
- Energy savings: no furnace to ramp up
- Production savings: faster part throughput
- Easily integrated into existing manufacturing lines
Our 4-page Brochure 'Precision Induction Heating for Automotive Rotor Treatment' is an informative look at the benefits induction can bring to your rotor coating process. Share your business contact information to download your copy...
Also available in Japanese!
Thermal image demonstrating uniform rotor heating with induction
"Ambrell systems provide versatile, responsive heating solutions. You get precise, guaranteed temperature gradients across your steel rotors.'
Girish Dahake, Ph.D.
Sr. Vice President
Ambrell Worldwide Applications