Introducing a Faster, Better Heating Solution
To improve production rates and fastener quality, fastener manufacturers use heat in their heading, threading and patching production processes. With induction heating, fasteners are heated quickly, efficiently, and with maximum repeatability. The features and benefits of induction heating include:
- a rapid heating method for improved productivity and higher volumes
- precise, even heating of all, or part, of the fastener
- a clean, non-contact method of heating
- safety and reliablility; instant-on, instant-off heating
- scst effectiveness; reduces energy consumption compared to other heating methods
- Easy integration with remote workheads
Ambrell systems provide versatile, responsive heating solutions. You get precise, guaranteed temperature control for all your fastener heating processes.
Girish Dahake, Ph.D.
Sr. Vice President
Ambrell Worldwide Applications
Get More Information
for the Fastener Industry