- 86% of marketers used influencer marketing in 2017, 92% of whom found it to be effective.
- 39% of marketers plan to increase their influencer marketing budgets in 2018, with only 5% planning a decrease.
- 92% of marketers cite Instagram as the most important social network for influencer marketing in 2018, followed by Facebook (77%). At 71%, blogs are a close third, up from 48% last year.
- 52% of marketers are planning programs that leverage multiple types of influencers (celebrities, top-tier, bloggers, micro-influencers) as part of an integrated strategy.
- 44% of marketers plan to use influencer content to improve the performance of other digital channels and 36% will integrate influencer content with e-commerce to drive product sales in 2018.
Discover the latest trends, best practices and guidelines to help inform your 2018 influencer marketing plan. Download The State of Influencer Marketing 2018 today.