- Marketers cite Facebook and Instagram as 2X more important than any other social channel for their influencer marketing programs.
- 86% of marketers used influencer marketing in 2016 and 78% cite determining ROI as their top challenge for 2017.
- Performance-based pricing is on the rise, with 50% of marketers citing cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-engagement (CPE) pricing models as most effective.
- 88% of survey respondents require influencers to disclose sponsored content, but only 55% of marketers know what the most current FTC Guidelines are.
- Only 11% of respondents use a self-service SaaS platform to automate influencer outreach, management, and reporting.
Get a head start on your 2017 influencer marketing programs. Download The State of Influencer Marketing 2017 today.