SugarCon Partner Promotion Kit
No matter who you are — customer, prospect, partner, developer, or engineer — SugarCon 2012 is where you want to be April 23-26. SugarCon 2012 offers eight learning tracks with over 80 breakout sessions all designed to help you and your customers get the most out of Sugar.
In March, your customers and prospects can get 10% off SugarCon tickets when they use your partner-specific promo code. This discount isn’t available anywhere else. We’ve also got great prizes and incentives for the partners who sell the most SugarCon tickets. Learn more by downloading the SugarCon Partner Promotion kit.
For all partners on the Zift platform, we’ve made it completely turnkey for you to get the partner-only 10% SugarCon discount in front of your customers and prospects.
We’ve loaded a new banner in Zift to share the SugarCon discount with your site visitors. The banner links to a landing page that has more info about SugarCon and that also has your partner-specific discount promo code. There is an accompanying email that can be sent through Zift (and shared from Zift on Twitter and LinkedIn) with all the SugarCon goodness.
SugarCRM Google AdWords Starter Program
We’re excited to launch a new program for all partners who want to do Google AdWords but don’t have the time to invest in managing it and don’t have the budget or scale to justify hiring an agency on their own.
With this program, partners with sufficient MDF receive a professionally-managed and optimized SugarCRM AdWord campaign run by a leading AdWords agency for less than $1,500 out of pocket per quarter - and that includes an AdWord budget of $500 per month!! You read right - for less than what it would cost you in AdWords if you did it yourself, you get a 100% turnkey program that’s hassle-free and optimized to deliver the highest quality, highest volume of leads possible.
Get started by downloading the Google AdWords Starter Program for Partners document.
Zift makes it easy for you to leverage SugarCRM’s marketing resources online - on your web site and through email and social media marketing campaigns.
We’ve just added a new campaign in Zift all around how SugarCRM delivers superior time to value. This program, which is aimed at a business (as opposed to a technical) audience, consists of:
- An email with SugarCRM Time to Value messaging that you can send to your prospects.
- An invitation to listen to a short (sub 10 minute), high-impact podcast with SugarCRM customer Trilogy Partners who switched to Sugar from Zoho and achieved immediate business results. The podcast is hosted in Zift and is gated behind a registration form so you can capture leads.
- As an incentive to pull in listeners, we’ve got copies of the best-selling business book “Six Steps to Profitability: A Guide for small and mid-sized service-based businesses” that you can give away to the first 20 leads you get from this program for FREE - that’s a $26 value.
Did you know that you can run nurture email campaigns using Zift? There are two nurture email sets in Zift now and a third will be available soon:
- SugarCRM Starter nurture
- Salesforce.com competitive nurture
Not sure why you should do nurture campaigns? Check out this great article.
When you are ready to get started with Zift, download the Zift Online Content Program Fact Sheet. Already have Zift and want some help sending emails or just need a “How to” refresher? Reach out to Margaret Clair at Zift.
We’ll be holding regular Cooking with Zift webinars so you can ask questions and learn how to take full advantage of this valuable platform. Watch for an email invite.
New on the Partner Portal
We're always adding great marketing content to the Partner Portal. Here are a few of the latest additions:
- New Items in Marketing > Marketing Program Kits
- Zift Online Content Program Fact Sheet
- SugarCon Partner Promotion
- 2012 SugarCRM Partner Marketing Plan In a Box
- Marketing Services Vendor Directory
- New Recorded Marketing 101 Webinars - Did you miss the most recent Marketing 101 Webinars? Not to worry, the recordings are up on the Partner Portal
- Zift Online Marketing Content Program Overview
- 7 Simple Steps to Google AdWords Success
- Marketing Programs in a Box
- A program in a box contains a primary marketing asset - usually a set of webinar slides or a White Paper - plus all the other stuff you need to launch a marketing program with that asset - text for an email blast, text for a landing page, talking points for sales people.
- You'll find these in two places on Partner Portal:
Bring Us Your Industry Vertical Stories - We'll Help Get the Airtime You Deserve!
Do you have a vertical solution built on SugarCRM and/or some really interesting customer success stories in a particular industry? We want to hear about them. Our PR team is geared up to help you pitch your juicy stories to vertical industry press.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Partner Vertical Story” and include the following information in the body of the email:
- Which vertical (Manufacturing, pharma, retail, etc.)
- A brief description of the "story," which should follow one of the following lines:
- A vertical-focused solution (integration, plug-in, custom version of Sugar) you built based on SugarCRM and at least one customer success story with this vertical solution - the customer(s) needs to be willing to do a case study
- At least two customer success stories in a vertical with a straight-up SugarCRM implementation - the customers need to be willing to do case studies
MDF Reminder: Be sure to sign and return the 2012 SugarCRM MDF Guidelines.