Connect With Us
This report, supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration, provides a financial and operational profile of community health centers on a national basis. By presenting multi-year trends, the analysis offers a framework for identifying strengths, challenges, and opportunities for performance improvement.
Using Capital Link's database of nearly 9,000 health center audited financial statements and HRSA's Uniform Data System (UDS) data, the report complied trends for FQHCs and FQHC Look-Alikes across the U.S. including:
- Growth and expansion of patients, organizations, and service sites
- Revenue growth and mix
- Staffing and productivity
- Financial performance measured by operating and bottom line margins, personnel-related expenses, liquidity, and revenue collections
- Operational measures such as program mix, patient utilization, and cost per patient
- Quality of care indicators including immunizations and treatment plans
To download this publication, please fill out the form below and click submit.