Team: Professional Services - Consulting
Contract: Permanent Full-Time
Location: Central Houston
About The Role
The right candidate will serve as a Salesforce Developer responsible for designing, building and enhancing complex functionality within our customer’s Salesforce instance using Lightning components, APEX and Visualforce code. You will be responsible for your own work including the successful execution of a wide variety of very challenging projects. You will nerd out when leading a technical discovery session, be comfortable working face-to-face with customers, business prospects and analyst support teams and as a Developer at Endiem, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Operating as the go-to expert for technical Salesforce challenges regarding code, integrations, and technical deployments
- Participating in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and then documenting the engineered applications
- Designing, developing, building and implementing data structure, flows, Apex classes, SOQL, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components to support application builds as needed using high quality, reusable and maintainable code
- Integrating Salesforce with third-party systems for the enterprise using SOAP and RESTFUL services
- Formulating and implementing complex Salesforce solutions that parallel overall business strategies to foster the client’s growth and continuity
- Participating in daily scrums and working with the Scrum Master and QA Team on project, issues, timelines, and priorities
- Reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems, models, requirements, and needs
- Managing the execution of Salesforce development projects with a team of Developers on time and on budget with excellence
- Analyzing/identifying areas of risk, collaborating on technical solutions and developing plans to minimize risk and communicate to clients
- Preparing and delivering key documentation such as User Stories, Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definitions, Configuration Workbooks, Data Models, Detailed Functional Designs, ERDs, Executive Summaries, and Project Post-Mortems
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with the Endiem team, clients and Salesforce to ascertain business requirements then recommending best practice design solutions based on client needs
- Mentoring and supporting the professional development of the Endiem team and other staff as we build our world-class delivery group
Experience & Qualifications
The right candidate for the Salesforce Delivery Lead at Endiem would ideally be a graduate caliber individual who is highly inquisitive, independent, technology-literate and possesses:
- 6+ years of experience in a professional role in business
- 4+ years of technical architecture experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Extensive technical background and knowledge of Salesforce over multiple projects
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution on the Force.com platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, and database design.
- Deep and hands-on development experience with Apex (Triggers, Classes, Controllers), Visualforce, Lightning components, SOQL, integrating external applications via Salesforce API, and conducting data migrations
- Significant experience of integrating external applications to Salesforce via SOAP, REST APIs
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code from lower sandboxes to a production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new and existing code changes, etc.
- Strong communication skills with a desire to innovate along with great listening skills and strong business writing skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Certified Salesforce Developer (aka 501)
- Graduate caliber in any discipline, though ideally a 4-year college degree in IS or Management, Business Administration or Project Management is preferred
About Working At Endiem
Everyone here is a grown-up. Your passion for Salesforce and for doing a great job will drive your desire to work here but, because we live and breathe our values we also offer:
- Endiem Days Of Action. We always participate in wellness days, community days and birthdays!
- Career Development Plan. You will have the opportunity to drive your career not just through the delivery of work but by determining your own ambitious training goals and acting on them
- Community Contributions. We encourage you to participate in your local community events at school, place of worship, sports, etc and we will make a cash donation to support those efforts
We’re not road warriors by any means but this role will occasionally take you on the road:
- Must be open to occasional project travel (which may include weekends)
- About 20%
- Permanent and full-time
- Candidate must have proof of the right to work in the United States.
- Endiem is unable to provide H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Houston candidates only or willingness to relocate to Houston
- We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
- age, marital status, or disability status
- Absolutely no recruiters, please.
We’re a super fun, high energy, slightly whacky Salesforce consulting company in central Houston searching for a full-time Business Analyst with a unique balance of technical expertise, exceptional interpersonal skills, and strong business acumen. We're a small team who radically improves our customers’ business practices and so everyone who joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Endiem and our clients.
As Houston’s fastest growing Salesforce partner you will never be bored working here; every day is different and each project is unique; so while we strive to exceed customer expectations we have a great time executing on our projects. Your intellect, passion, compassion, and integrity will be met with a level of enthusiasm and commitment from us to help you do your best and to be your best. If you’re interested, so are we! And, if you feel your background is a good fit for this role, apply today to find out more and learn why your future should be with Endiem