If you have video footage from a past trip or have a trip on the books for June 2017, we want you to share your experience! Create a 2-minute video that showcases your trip and highlights your favorite travel moments. Show us how you worry less and experience more on your trips!
Here's how to participate:
- Like IMG on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
- Create a 2-minute video of footage from your trip. This could include scenery, events, activities, moments, etc. – anything that made your trip special. Include footage of yourself or your family and friends at the destination.
- Be sure your video doesn’t include copyrighted music. Check out this resource for finding copyright-free music, or use a song listed in the ASCAP repertory. Original compositions are allowed, but you must be able to present proof of authorship.
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel. Make sure it can be viewed by the public and is not unlisted or private.
- When uploaded, share the link to the video on your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts, using the hashtag #WorryLessVideoContest. Make sure your profiles are public so we can view the video!
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY
- The contest is open to participants worldwide; however, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter and not subject to 18 U.S.C. § 1033.
- Videos should be approximately 2 minutes in length.
- Videos should be original works of authorship and creative, with varied shots – a combination of wide shots to set the scene and close-ups of details.
- Videos must not include intellectual property owned by other parties, or offensive, indecent, or objectionable material.
- The deadline to post your video and share it on Facebook and/or Twitter using #WorryLessVideoContest is Friday, June 23, 2017, at 12 p.m. Eastern Time. Keep in mind, the earlier the video is posted, the more time you have to collect likes and shares, which may be taken into account during the judging process.
- The winning video is subject to verification and will be selected at the sole discretion and becomes a work made for hire of International Medical Group. Factors in selecting the winner are subject to change without notice and can include the amount of exposure to your video and the guidelines outlined above.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, June 30, 2017, and will receive $2,500 to put toward their next trip!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Any purchase of the products or services offered by International Medical Group, its affiliates or subsidiaries (“Sponsor”) will not improve your chances of winning. Any person’s entry into or participation in International Medical Group’s $2,500 #WorryLessVideoContest (the “Contest”) constitutes his/her agreement with all of the terms and conditions in the Official Rules, applicable laws, and acceptance of Sponsor’s decisions, which are in Sponsor’s discretion and final and binding. All Federal, State, Local, and Municipal laws and regulations apply to the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
There will be one (1) $2,500 prize (“Prize”) awarded. The Prize is neither exchangeable, refundable, nor transferable. The winner is solely responsible for all taxes and consequences associated with receiving the Prize.
SELECTING THE WINNER
A Sponsor representative at the Sponsor’s corporate office will review the entries to determine the winner of the Contest. All videos must adhere to the basic guidelines above, or will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsor Representative will score each submission on a scale of 1-100, allowing a maximum of 25 points for:
- Message: Does the video present a clear and compelling message?
- Production: Is the video of good quality, with smooth transitions and balanced sound?
- Creativity: How well does the video draw in the viewer and keep their attention?
- Originality: Is the video original and did you “think outside the box”?
The Prize can only be redeemed once after the winner is chosen. Once the Prize offered is exhausted, the Prize will expire and will be designated as “Sold Out” and/or will be deleted from any public mediums and will no longer be available for redemption.
By submitting content to IMG after being selected the winner, you must agree to the following terms:
You shall be solely responsible for your content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your content. You affirm, represent and warrant you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to publish content you submit; and you license to IMG all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content for publication. You hereby grant IMG a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform the content in connection with IMG’s services and its, its successors' and affiliates’, business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the content (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant IMG a non-exclusive license to access content published in the public domain, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of the online service and under these terms. You understand and agree IMG may retain and later display, distribute or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted from the original host. The above licenses granted by you in the content you submit are perpetual and irrevocable. You further agree that content you submit to IMG will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant IMG all of the license rights granted herein. You further agree that you will not submit to IMG any content or other material that is contrary to community guidelines or contrary to applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. You understand content may be used in various electronic and print publications, public releases, promotional or recruitment materials, advertising or for other related endeavors.
You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against IMG with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless IMG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your content. Finally, you agree entitlement to any prize is contingent upon IMG first requesting and then you providing IMG a high-resolution video in the format in which it was filmed. If selected as the winner and after receiving the prize, you shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the content submitted to IMG for any other purposes without the prior written consent of IMG.
Worry Less. Experience More.SM That’s our motto at International Medical Group® (IMG®) and it should be yours, too, while you’re traveling!
Show us how you worry less and experience more on your trips by participating in our #WorryLessVideoContest. We’re looking for travelers who truly enjoy what the world has to offer. Whether you’re traveling for leisure, adventure, education, volunteer work or business, we want to see your most memorable experiences while you’re away from home.
Plus, you’ll have the chance to earn $2,500 so you can worry less (and experience more) during your next trip! Here’s what you need to know to participate.