Legal Studies Global Access Program
Online Information Session
Learn more about the UC Berkeley Legal Studies Global Access Program, which provides top international students with access to UC Berkeley Legal Studies' faculty, courses and networks. Get a focused study on U.S. law, entrepreneurship and legal change. Outside of the class, you'll have plenty of opportunities to explore the campus, Berkeley, and the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
During the information session you will:
- Get an introduction to life in Berkeley and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Learn about what makes this program unique
- Find out about application requirements and available scholarships
- Get a chance to ask any questions you may have
Date and Time:
This online information session will be repeated. Choose the date and time that works best for you.
- January 24: 2–3 pm (Pacific Time)
- March 27: 11 am–12 pm (Pacific Time)
- May 16: 3–4 pm (Pacific Time)
Find out when to join the webinar by entering in your local time zone.
Can't make it this time? Register now and we'll send you a recording of the session via email.